Our employees must complete comprehensive pre-employment background checks, including:
- The Family Care Safety Registry (Missouri) – $13 fee, do not register until you have been officially offered a position.
- Past Employment References
- Drug Screen
- State Disqualification Lists for Adult and Child Abuse
- Criminal History
- Motor Vehicle Record
Documents Needed for Employment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Certified High School Diploma, GED or equalvalent
- Two positive employment references
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate (upon hiring)
- Sign DMV Record Consent
- Family Care Safety Registry approval
Note: All emplyees must have a valid driver’s license and a insured vehicle at all times.
If you use your vehicle while working you will be reimbursed for your mileage.